Obligatory Gamercards

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Still Alive

Good golly it's been ages since I posted anything on the Ol' Rambler.  I was getting some good view numbers for a while there and then I'm pretty sure all my readers perished at the same time in their Game Rambler fan bus - shame I would've signed autographs.  Anyway, after ho-humming about lack of views I focused my writing time on fiction - which I still am.  It's a busy life, and with a full-time job and many hobbies I find myself spread pretty dang thin.  No fear, reader, I plan on returning to ramble a bit more regular-like in the coming month.  There are games to be played, and lines of text to write about the games being played, and other stuff, I think.  So pop in, won't you, in a few weeks' time, and let the Ol' Rambler tell you a story...

No comments:

Post a Comment