Obligatory Gamercards

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birth of a Blogpost

Here it is!  Bursting out of the belly of Blogger (without the gore, sorry all) is my first post on my first blog!  I know, good for me, right?  I have no clear direction for this posting other than to pretend someone might read this and care.  So for my one or two viewers I would like to say:

Thanks for visiting my black-hole of a blog.  Don't panic, if you feel yourself getting sucked in and don't like the sensation just quickly hit the "back" button at the top left of the browser and all should be well (if the tingling sensation continues you may need to seek medical attention).  On to business then...

Here at The Game Rambler I plan to ramble about all things video game and hope that someone finds it amusing and/or informative enough to keep coming back.  Problem is... I have no content right now because I wasn't planning on doing this tonight - yeah, the back button is at the upper left, I see you eyeballing it.  So check back sometime if you are so inclined and I should have a juicy morsel of new text waiting to amaze you, as well as some nifty graphics to dazzle the eye.
asleep at the wheel...

No comments:

Post a Comment